Work Package 1. Coordination of stakeholders in the sector of adult learning
- Providing a permanent mechanism for effective implementation of the Program through cooperation of stakeholders involved in the National Platform “United for adult learning“
- Development of the structures of the National Platform “United for adult learning”
- Participation in the mandatory meetings organized by EACEA and in thematic or peer learning visits
Work Package 2. Monitoring and progress assessment in attaining the national objectives 2020 in the adult learning sector and formulation of measures for upgrading the skills of adults with the active participation of all stakeholders.
- Preparatory phase (December 2017 – January 2018 г.);
- First stage of the consultative process (February – April 2018) discussing the project for structure, scope of the consultative document and a review of the implementation of the national objectives in the adult learning sector;
- Second stage of the consultative process (May – October 2018): elaboration of the consultative document and consultation through organizing public discussions and online campaigns;
- Tirth stage of the consultative process (October – December 2018): Publishing of the final document, conclusive online consultations and a national conference.
Work Package 3. Upgrading and improving the settings for planning, implementation and evaluation of learning policy.
- Updating and upgrading the database of the National Information System for Adult Learning (NISAL);
- Raising the skills and encouraging regional coordinators to ensure the interaction between the key stakeholders in the adult learning sector;
Work Package 4. Awareness raising in order to foster the national debates regarding the adult learning policies and popularization of the benefits of lifelong learning.
- Raising the awareness in order to foster the national debates and dialogue regarding the adult learning policies;
- Reflecting the activities of the National coordinator and their results on the Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe (EPALE);
- Carrying out the National days for Lifelong Learning;
- Ensuring publicity of the project.